Openbay Unveils Integration With Major Tire Suppliers and Tire Wholesalers for Its Advanced Online Chat Platform, Otis — Openbay Overdrive
Automotive Service and Repair Businesses running Openbay Otis on their website can now offer a selection of tire brands, tire pricing and availability from more than 30 tire suppliers and wholesalers
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.-( BUSINESS WIRE)- Openbay, Inc. the industry-leading automotive service marketplace and SaaS company, today announced the company has enhanced its advanced and automated online chat solution Openbay Otis to include support for a wide range of major tire suppliers and wholesalers. Otis now supports over thirty tire suppliers and wholesalers to include ATD (American Tire Distributors), TireHub, NTW, U.S. Autoforce, Max Finkelstein, and TR Wholesale. This update positions automotive service and tire businesses to create a digital experience of their own and to sell more tires and tire-related services online.
“At Openbay, we are delivering innovative solutions to position our customers to meet the demands and expectations for real-time information from today’s passenger and commercial vehicle owners in need of tires and automotive services,” said Rob Infantino, founder, and CEO of Openbay. “Results show that more than 65% of visitors to automotive repair websites are using a mobile device. Because of this, on-line chat is the ideal platform to engage visitors. With support for major tire suppliers and tire wholesalers, Otis becomes a more powerful sales platform that allows our customers to strengthen relations with current and future customers.”
Update to Openbay Otis — tire features and more:
Otis advanced online chat is designed exclusively for automotive service and repair businesses. Otis now features tires from major tire and wholesale suppliers in addition to the following features:
- Otis appears like online chat and is fully customizable
- Online conversations are menu-driven or visitors can free form type similar to texting
- Otis understands human written language and can respond in the same, powered by AI (artificial intelligence)
- Delivers service estimates for all YMM vehicles in real-time for most mechanical services to include parts and labor
- Delivers customized service estimates for complex repairs based on your business metrics (parts margin, labor rates)
- Tire inventory from all your tire suppliers; displays brands, sizes, features, warranty, and pricing
- Supports staggered tire fitment
- Displays tire and installation pricing in real-time
- Supports 2-way customer texting and live chat if desired
- Operates 24/7/365
- Converts and helps monetize web visitors into customers
- Captures customer contact information
- Books service appointments
- Scalable across multiple locations
Openbay, an award-winning online marketplace for automotive repair and services and a provider of SaaS-based solutions for the automotive care industry, is transforming the experience for automotive repair and service for consumers and the way that automotive care businesses acquire and service customers. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Openbay is privately held. Its investors include Shell Global Commercial, Stage 1 Ventures, Boston Seed Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), a16z seed, and several individual investors. Openbay holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Otis Customer Case Studies ‘Openbay Otis Creates an Ongoing Conversation that Starts Online’: Why NAPA AutoCare Center Community Auto Uses Advanced Online Chat to Build a Website Experience that Transforms Digital-First Consumers into Long-Term Customers Thatcher’s Tire Pros & Auto Center Meets Current and Future Customers’ Information Needs with an Online Chat Platform Designed Specifically for the Automotive Aftermarket
Originally published at https://blog.openbay.com on November 4, 2020.