FullSpeed Automotive® Accelerates its Online Reach by Expanding on the Openbay Marketplace for Automotive Repair and Maintenance Service
FullSpeed Automotive expands to 300 locations across 24 U.S. states on Openbay to deliver high quality automotive services to Openbay partner customers. FullSpeed’s expansion on Openbay includes corporate-owned locations across 18 top-rated automotive aftermarket service brands.
Brands include Grease Monkey®, American Lubefast, Kwik Kar, Uncle Ed’s, SpeeDee Oil and Change & Auto Service®, Minit Man, Herbert Automotive, Fast Lube Plus, Texas Express Lube & Auto, Super Lube Plus, Economy Oil, Insta Quick, Auto Lube, Waterfalls Car Wash & Lube, Premier CW & Express, Lube, Pioneer Express Lube & CW, Mobil 1 Lube Express, and Ingleside Auto & Tire.
“Openbay continues to expand its marketplace reach to empower vehicle owners to make informed decisions on selecting a service professional that best meets their unique needs for automotive repair and service,” said Openbay’s Founder & CEO, Rob Infantino. “FullSpeed’s participation and expansion on Openbay is validation we are delivering value to both vehicle owners and to the automotive aftermarket.”
Vehicle owner benefits of using Openbay include:
- Convenience: Openbay allows vehicle owners to connect with local and trustworthy automotive service professionals and get upfront price estimates on repairs and maintenance services from the comfort of their own homes, saving time and effort compared to traditional methods of finding and booking service.
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers that have been individually vetted and trained by Openbay
- Trust, transparency, and comparison: Openbay allows vehicle owners to compare multiple service professionals, helping them find a professional that best meets their unique needs for automotive services. Customer ratings and reviews, amenities, hours of operation, OE certifications of service professionals are provided.
- Wide Coverage: Openbay has a nationwide network of automotive service providers, so vehicle owners can find a professional nearby, no matter where they are located.
- Time-Saving: Openbay’s platform allows vehicle owners to schedule services at a time that is convenient for them, without having to take time off work or go out of their way.
Overall, Openbay provides vehicle owners with a simple and convenient way to find and book auto repair and maintenance services, helping them save time, money, and effort.
About FullSpeed Automotive®
FullSpeed Automotive® is among the nation’s largest franchisors and operators of automotive aftermarket repair facilities and home to flagship brands Grease Monkey®, SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service®, and Kwik Kar. FullSpeed Brands offers oil changes, tire sales and rotations, brake services, car washes, and other ancillary services through multiple brand formats that target several desirable segments of the service market. The company’s strategic geographic footprint of 900 ‐plus franchised and company‐owned locations provide density in high growth markets. In 2022, both Grease Monkey and SpeeDee were included in Entrepreneur’s prestigious Franchise 500 ranking. FullSpeed is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. For more information, go to www.fullspeedautomotive.com.
To learn more or have questions about Openbay, reach out to an Openbay representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (617) 402–5282.